CrossFit Chimney Rock
Please Read Carefully:
1) Health Information: Client (when used herein hereinafter includes Client and Client’s parent(s) or legal guardians of Client, if applicable represents and warrants that he/she is physically fit and has no medical condition that would prevent full participation in training provided by CROSSFIT CHIMNEY ROCK (CFCR) Furthermore, Client represents that he/she is not aware of any existing mental or physical condition that might reasonably be expected to put him/her at any risk while training and using the facility and equipment. Client understands that it is his/her responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding participation in any training provided by CFCR. In consideration of being permitted to participate in physical training provided by CFCR, Client agrees to assume full responsibility for any risk, injuries or damages known or unknown, which Client may incur as a result of participation in any of the program(s). Client knowingly, voluntarily and expressively waives any claim that Client may have against CFCR and its employees for injuries or damages that Client may sustain as a result of participating in any CFCR program.
2) Compliance with Rules and Regulations: Client agrees to comply with all rules and regulations as suggested by CFCR, including safety, acceptable clothing and footwear, hygiene and conduct. Furthermore, Client understands that CFCR prohibits the use of any drugs or steroids on the premises.
3) Duty of Care: Client agrees to exercise care while using the equipment and facilities for the protection of the Client and others.
4) Lost or Stolen Property: CFCR is not liable for any stolen or lost property of the Client or guest.
5) Postponement/Cancellations: Client understands that CFCR may postpone or cancel classes/programs due to illness, injury, weather or other event, in CFCR discretion.
6) Enforcement Delay: No failure or delay by CFCR in enforcing any right under this agreement will operate as a waiver of that right or prevent CFCR from exercising any other right under this Agreement. No amendment or waiver of any term of this Agreement will be effective unless it is in writing and signed by both parties.
7) Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, it will be considered separate and severable from this Agreement and will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other term of this Agreement.
8) Law: This Agreement will be governed by the law of the State of New Jersey.
9) Release and Indemnity Agreement: I acknowledge that the exercise and fitness programs and the use of the exercise equipment offered by CFCR can provide for strenuous physical exercise, and I am aware of the inherent risk of serious physical injury, including but not limited to bodily injury, partial or total disability, paralysis, death and/or other dangers associated with the use of equipment and participation in the programs. In consideration of CFCR providing me with services, I hereby accept and fully assume all such risks and dangers and the possibility of personal injury, death, and property damage or loss resulting from such use and participation. I also hereby release, save harmless and indemnify CFCR and its employees, from any and all claims, actions, costs, expenses and demands in respect to death, injury, loss or damage that I or my next of kin may suffer arising out of or in connection with my use of the facility and equipment and/or my participation in the fitness programs, due to any cause whatsoever, including without limitation, the negligence of CFCR and its employees. I acknowledge that I have carefully read this "Waiver and Release” and fully understand that it is a release of liability and cannot be modified orally. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, and any litigation arising hereunder or as a result of Client’s use of the equipment and facilities shall be brought in the Superior Court of the State of New Jersey, Essex County, Morris County, Bergen County or Somerset County, respectively. The parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and waive the right to bring an action elsewhere.
10) Photo release: I hereby give my permission for images of myself, captured during regular and special activities, through video, camera and digital camera to be used solely for the purpose of CrossFit, or a licensed CrossFit affiliate promotional material, publications and websites. I waive any rights of compensation or ownership thereto. Last names will not be given or posted on the Internet or website.
Signature: ________________________, Date: _____________
(Or legal guardian if member is under the age of 18)
Printed Name: ___________________________, Email: ___________________________